Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Amazing carpet cleaner...check it out!

Wyatt is in the phase now where he is really starting to work at feeding himself finger foods. Possibly a bit behind in this because his mommy is freaked out that he'll choke! He's doing a pretty good job and I think his mommy is doing a bit better too:)
I am sure that most of you moms out there can understand this phase we are entering...eating takes a bit longer and it's starting to get super messy! Food gets into places I didn't even know existed! Wyatt has also discovered the art of spitting...(Lord, give me patience!:)
In this new phase I have discovered an amazing carpet cleaner...It's been around for ages, yes, ages...and in this picture of Wyatt, it's sitting just under his highchair...the D-O-G!:) While Bailey can be super annoying at times, I LOVE her! She parks herself right under Wyatt's highchair at EVERY meal! She licks up ANYTHING that falls to the ground the instant it hits. I may never have to clean the floor again;) If you don't have one of these amazing creations...consider picking one up today!:)

1 comment:

  1. I keep telling my hus we need a dog, but he is not convinced. Sigh.

    Cute commercial!

    ReplyDelete

3 blessings

3 blessings