Saturday, October 22, 2011

On an International Harvester...


Wyatt got his first combine ride with grandpa Al the other night.  He sure had fun!  I am sure this is just the first of many times:)  Grandpa Al was harvesting beans, so Wyatt will have to go again to see the corn!


"Around here" they pronounce it "cumbine"...and even though I grew up "around here" I pronounce it "combine"...I think it may just be a farmer thing or maybe it's just Clint's family...but I have noticed that I've started to say "cumbine"...which will probably be to the chagrin of our brother-in-law, Philip, who holds my propensity for correctly pronounced words:)


Grandpa even let Wyatt drive the combine!  He's a pretty good driver:)


And of course, showing off his belly button...we're pretty sure it's his security blanket...so weird.


And he had to press his face against the glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 blessings

3 blessings