Thursday, April 5, 2012

Boy oh boy...

Wyatt......is he ever a boy!  He constantly cracks us up:)  Just the other week during lunchtime, he kept saying "bean, bean", while he was pointing at his nose.  So of course I asked him if he stuck a bean up his nose!  His response..."yeah".  Fortunately I was able to get the bean out just by having him blow it out.  Whew!  Now everytime we eat anything small like a bean he acts like he's going to stick it up his nose!

No picture is complete without a finger up the nose!
This past Sunday we spent the afternoon at the park...I think I counted about 3 handfuls of sand that Wyatt ate...and possibly some mulch!  Then I heard one of the other kids laughing and I see Wyatt piling the sand on top of his head!  His scalp was completely covered.  The bathtub was full of sand after that bath!

He must be telling them something very important!

This was how I found Wyatt one day after his nap!  He was very proud to show me that he'd taken off his shirt!
 
And of course this is the way to eat raspberries!
 
No horse ride is complete without the sword to go with it!
 
You don't have 3 hands?!  Just use your mouth!

Wyatt is such a busy boy, he really keeps me on my toes!  It's hard to imagine what a little girl is going to be like!  But we are so excited to find out!:)


1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful fun little boy!! he keeps you moving!! your pictures are great!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete

3 blessings

3 blessings