Monday, February 21, 2011

"Hammer-man" II?

I have heard of my husbands obsession with hammers when he was a kid...hitting things, people, etc. I am now wondering if our son has developed this same love for a hammer??? He has this little toy hammer that he carries everywhere! And he too, hits everything with it! His toys, the floor lamp, even the dog! It's quite funny...

Wyatt has really changed a lot this last month...I can't believe just how much! People always tell you they grow fast and now I believe it! Just in the last month he has started crawling, pulling himself up on things (he just stood up for daddy, mommy missed it!), he's getting his top two teeth in...I am just amazed at watching the process unfold...how incredible God is to have created us in such a neat way.
Here's a pic of Wyatt, in his crib, apparently wanting out...of course I had to snap a few pics first!:) He's also started sitting up in his crib in this last month...it was such a funny thing the first time I saw him do it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 blessings

3 blessings